Problems with SSL - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Hackenberg, Rick
Subject Problems with SSL
Date
List pgsql-novice

Hello,

I have migrated one of our Posgres databases from Unix to an NT server. I have set up the database, turned SSL on, created the reuired certificates on the server but when I try to access the database I receive the following error message: Error connecting to the server: SSL Error: tlsv1 alert unknown ca

I have tried recreating the certficates mutiple times but I keep receiving this error. Could anyone shed any light on this problem???? Thanks in advance.

Rick Hackenberg
Business Systems Analyst
PRIMEDIA
Enthusiast Media