Schemas and views - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Darryl Pye
Subject Schemas and views
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi,
I  have a multi-tenant application  that users a schema per client to separate data and some functionality.
I can run functions declared in the public schema and only the appropriate  tables in the schema  that  I have set with search_path get affected, and want to use the same principal with views however
views always have schema qualified tables.

I have downloaded the  source for postgres and am stepping through the code to  try and get an understanding on how it fits together, and was looking for some advice on the best way to approach this problem.

Regards,

Darryl