"Failed to create process: 2!" during installation in windows 2000 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From filipe paiva
Subject "Failed to create process: 2!" during installation in windows 2000
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi there!

First of all, sorry if that's not the correct place to send my question but
I didn't find any installation mailing list. I'd aprecciate if you tell me
where's the correct mailling list.

My question is: can PostgresSql 8.2 be installed in Windows 2000? In the
instalation file ppl claim yes but when I tried it appears the following
error: "Failed to create process: 2!"

What's going on with that? Can you explain me?

Cheers,

Filipe

Fazer um telefonema para o PC de um amigo não custa nada. É grátis!
http://get.live.com/pt-pt/messenger/overview