Connection Error - Mailing list pgsql-php

From JUAN ERNESTO FLORES BELTRAN
Subject Connection Error
Date
Re: Connection Error  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-php
Hi,

I am trying to develop a graphical and statistical interface wiht PHP and
Postgresql, however it seems is not possible to connect properly to the
database i have creates. Everytime i try to connect to my database i receive
the following message at the PHP interface:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function pg_connect() in
c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Untitled.php on line 8

I installed php-5.0.5-Win32.zip and PostgreSQL8.0, them both are installed
in my PC (win2000) wich have been configured as a server. What the problem
could be?

Thanks for your answers
Juan