Re: simply custom variables protection - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: simply custom variables protection
Date
List pgsql-patches

>Furthermore I believe the patch is incomplete/wrong, because it adds
>only one check on the "armored" flag, whereas PGC_SUSET affects behavior
>in a number of places.  I also notice that it will make setting of a
>an armored custom variable from postgresql.conf fail outright in
>non-superuser sessions, which is surely not desirable.

I don't protect this patch. I didn't understand original proposal well.

Tom, I don't understand your last notice. Can you explain it, please.

Pavel Stehule

Citite se osamele? Poznejte nekoho vyjmecneho diky Match.com.
http://www.msn.cz/