Re: this patch correct upper and lower case for translated month's and - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: this patch correct upper and lower case for translated month's and
Date
List pgsql-patches
This short patch was too short. I send (I hope) last correct version.
Multibyte lower, upper functions are called only for localized names, for
others we call pg_tolower or pg_toupper still.

Regards
Pavel Stehule

Najdete si svou lasku a nove pratele na Match.com. http://www.msn.cz/