Problem with tables that have more than 1 field a pkey - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andres Olarte
Subject Problem with tables that have more than 1 field a pkey
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi!

I have the following problem with pgAdmin, if a table has a primary key
comprised of more than 1 field, pgAdmin cannot identify specific rows. So
when I try to do an update or delete a row, pgAdmin updates or deletes ALL
of the rows in the table.  If the table has no primary key or a key with 1
field, it works OK.  I'm using pgAdmin 1.4.12, and postgresql 7.2.2.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Andres

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.
http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx