Re: Power Electrical Down!!!!! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Edwin Quijada
Subject Re: Power Electrical Down!!!!!
Date
List pgsql-general
I am trying running up  using
pg_ctl -D /data/dir -l logfile

This is the last 100 lines from log

The server must be started under an unprivileged user id to prevent
a possible system security compromise.  See the documentation for
more information on how to properly start the server.

LOG:  database system was interrupted at 2003-11-07 10:54:32 CET
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 1/34600318
LOG:  redo record is at 1/34600318; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown FALSE
LOG:  next transaction id: 6326695; next oid: 5776573
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG:  redo starts at 1/34600358
PANIC:  Invalid page header in block 8805 of 17097
LOG:  startup process (pid 1327) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure
LOG:  database system was interrupted being in recovery at 2003-11-07
23:33:19 C
ET
        This probably means that some data blocks are corrupted
        and you will have to use the last backup for recovery.
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 1/34600318
LOG:  redo record is at 1/34600318; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown FALSE
LOG:  next transaction id: 6326695; next oid: 5776573
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG:  redo starts at 1/34600358
PANIC:  Invalid page header in block 8805 of 17097
LOG:  startup process (pid 1354) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure
LOG:  database system was interrupted being in recovery at 2003-11-07
23:35:34 CET
        This probably means that some data blocks are corrupted
        and you will have to use the last backup for recovery.
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 1/34600318
LOG:  redo record is at 1/34600318; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown FALSE
LOG:  next transaction id: 6326695; next oid: 5776573
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG:  redo starts at 1/34600358
PANIC:  Invalid page header in block 8805 of 17097
LOG:  startup process (pid 1090) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure
LOG:  database system was interrupted being in recovery at 2003-11-07
23:40:47 C
ET
        This probably means that some data blocks are corrupted
        and you will have to use the last backup for recovery.
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 1/34600318
LOG:  redo record is at 1/34600318; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown FALSE
LOG:  next transaction id: 6326695; next oid: 5776573
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG:  redo starts at 1/34600358
PANIC:  Invalid page header in block 8805 of 17097
LOG:  startup process (pid 1196) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure
LOG:  database system was interrupted being in recovery at 2003-11-07
23:46:13 C
ET
        This probably means that some data blocks are corrupted
        and you will have to use the last backup for recovery.
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 1/34600318
LOG:  redo record is at 1/34600318; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown FALSE
LOG:  next transaction id: 6326695; next oid: 5776573
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG:  redo starts at 1/34600358
PANIC:  Invalid page header in block 8805 of 17097
LOG:  startup process (pid 1531) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas
*-809-747-2787
* " Si deseas lograr cosas excepcionales debes de hacer cosas fuera de lo
comun"

¿Estás buscando un auto nuevo?  http://www.yupimsn.com/autos/