Editing outdated script - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aleksey Chirkin
Subject Editing outdated script
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi!

Sometimes when working with SQL Editor I'm having some problems.
This is due to the fact that I forget to press the refresh button
before opening the SQL Edirot. This leads to the fact that I get a old
script. And after editing it, I lose some data introduced me as
before.

For example, create any sql function.
Then open "Create script" from context menu.
Change the function and run script.
When you look to the function in object browser, you will not see changes.
And when you open "Create script" again, you get the old script.

This is bad for me, becouse I lose some data, and I just did not notice.

Maybe you should think about preventing the user of stale data, or
forced refresh before creating script.

Regards,
Aleksey