Re: Problem trying to compile PgAdmin - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Problem trying to compile PgAdmin
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Timwi <timwi@gmx.net> wrote:
> On 26/05/2011 01:09, Dave Page wrote:
>>
>> Try VC++ 2008. We haven't yet updated to 2010.
>
> So when are you going to update? This is not very helpful.

Not at least until we start working on the next release. Upgrading is
not trivial, as it affects a number of build servers, and has knock-on
effects on installers and build frameworks used for PostgreSQL. Plus,
we don't actually gain much from doing so, other than using up disk
space.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com