Re: Mail list admin site down. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Mail list admin site down.
Date
Re: Mail list admin site down.
List pgsql-www
wrote:<br/> ><br /> > On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Magnus Hagander <<a
href="mailto:magnus@hagander.net">magnus@hagander.net</a>>wrote:<br /> > > On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 20:40, Kris
/>> >> I'm trying to moderate the pgsql-jdbc mailing list and it keeps timing out<br /> > >> on
includedthis mailinglist :-) Unless you already got a response<br /> > > directly from marc - things are back up
andrunning since a couple of<br /> > > hours, so you should be able to access that site fine now.<br /> ><br
/>> Didn't we have a thread about creating a new mailing list that is not<br /> > on <a
>problems? :)<br /> ><p>We have such a list already, but it's for the admins only. I think having a separate list
forit for end users won't really help - it's not the best medium. I was talking to Dave at the last outage about
settingup a simple "status blog" or such, completely independent. I think that would be a better way to do it -
comments?<p>/Magnus