Re: Grouping Sets - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Grouping Sets
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello

I have not any newest patch related to GROUPING SETS. The last version
of this patch is probably correct, but it is not well tested.
Actually, this patch has not quality to production usage :(. It is
just concept. You can test it.

Regards

Pavel Stehule