Re: New/Revised TODO? Gathering actual read performance data for use by planner - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Nolan
Subject Re: New/Revised TODO? Gathering actual read performance data for use by planner
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

I basically agree.  There have been several recent discussions of this
topic on both -hackers and -performance; it is likely that the TODO
needs to be updated with some more recent links.

Anything to help the NKOTB to get up to speed would be appreciated, though I still think it is not just a 'caching' issue.

The question I hesitated to ask in Ottawa was:  So, what information would you like and what would you do with it?
--
Mike Nolan