Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Edison So
Subject Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function
Date
List pgsql-general
I did that with Postgres 8.1 backup file on 9.0 database. I got continuous error messages like "Can not execute the command...". Well, I do not need worry about it for I am going to back up 8.1 database using 9.0 pg_dump command.

Let's see how it goes.

Thanks,