Re: crash after several Explains on MacOs - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: crash after several Explains on MacOs
Date
List pgadmin-support
[Please keep replies on-list]

Please define what you mean by "mouse scroll"? I took it to mean
adjusting the scrollbar with the mouse (trackpad in my case), rather
than the keyboard. Are you actually talking about the wheel or
something?

Also, which pane exactly are you scrolling? The graphical explain
output, the text explain output, or the SQL pane?