Re: BUG #5992: The database cluster initialisation failed - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: BUG #5992: The database cluster initialisation failed
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Nathan M. Davalos
<n.davalos@sharedmarketing.com> wrote:
> I've had the same problem with server 2003. I usually create the folder w=
here PostgreSQL is going to install into first, then change the permissions=
 for "<machine name>\users" to full control before attempting to install.

The contents of the Bitrock installer log file might be helpful in
troubleshooting this problem, if you can post it.

--=20
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company