Pgfoundry problem with Npgsql bug tracker - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Subject Pgfoundry problem with Npgsql bug tracker
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all!

Sorry for sending this message here, but I couldn't find a better
place after asking in the pgfoundry support forum and not receive any
answer. As it is full of spam, I don't know if it is being read very
often.

Here is my problem:

when I access Npgsql bugs tracker, I get the following error:

Error

Database Error: ERROR: could not open relation "artifact_message": No
such file or directory

I thought it was a general problem with pgfoundry, but other projects
I picked up at random don't have this problem when accessing their
respective bugs tracker.

This situation is like this for a week. In the past we had some
problems which didn't last more than a day, so I think this may be
something else.

Would you mind to get in touch with the person who could check that
for me, or ask him/her to send me a reply?

We are having problems to submit new bug reports and checking the
status of current bugs.

Thanks in advance and again, sorry for bothering you in this list.

--
Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Npgsql Lead Developer