Re: FK NOT VALID can't be deferrable? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: FK NOT VALID can't be deferrable?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> So is somebody from 2nd Quadrant going to supply a patch to fix this?

My understanding was that your patch had a bug, rather than the
existing code. If I misunderstood, please explain the bug.

In terms of "2ndQuadrant" supplying patches, you may not be aware that
we all work independently on community contributions...