since when has pg_stat_user_indexes.idx_scan been counting? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Willy-Bas Loos
Subject since when has pg_stat_user_indexes.idx_scan been counting?
Date
Re: since when has pg_stat_user_indexes.idx_scan been counting?
Re: [ADMIN] since when has pg_stat_user_indexes.idx_scan been counting?
List pgsql-performance
Hi,

We have some indexes that don't seem to be used at all.
I'd like to know since when they have not been used.
That is, the time when postgres started counting to reach the number that is in pg_stat_user_indexes.idx_scan

Is there a way to retrieve that from the database ?

Cheers,

WBL

--
"Patriotism is the conviction that your country is superior to all others because you were born in it." -- George Bernard Shaw