Re: A question about database designer first deliverable - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Luis Ochoa
Subject Re: A question about database designer first deliverable
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 2:04 AM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
On 05/19/2011 04:42 PM, Luis Ochoa wrote:
> Sorry for delay but I almost can't work until today because I was finishing
> something related to a subject that I'm taking and I feel a little sick but
> I'm better now and I'm going to start to work again

No problem.

> As you notice, in fact I didn't send my weekly report because I have too
> little to report, but here is:
>
> - Some TODO fixed yet.

I don't see them in your github repository. You should push what you did.

I would do that right now, sorry for that but I just delayed because I wasn't clear about my commit policy for gsoc, but now I'll push is a more regular way.

Regards, Luis.