From Thom Brown
Subject Proportional font in messages tab on OSX
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I notice that on OSX using PgAdmin 1.14 beta 2 the messages tab are
showing in a proportional font if an error occurs more than once.  The
first time it displays in monospace.  The main problem with this is
that error messages which attempt to use a carat to point to a
position in the statement where the error occurs ends up pointing to
the wrong location.

Also, I originally thought this might be a setting in the preferences
(as I thought it was always showing incorrectly rather than just
beyond the first time), so I went to the Preferences tab in
preferences, clicked on the font option, and for a fraction of a
second a font selection window appears, but then immediately
disappears again.  The same issue on the Query Tool tab in
preferences, where the window disappears immediately after clicking on
the font option.  Incidentally the font on this tab shows as "Monaco,
12", and on the preferences tab it shows as "Lucida Grande, 11".

The query I've been using to force an error is just:

SELECT DELETE;

Thanks

Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion