Re: Compiling a PostgreSQL 7.3.2 project with Eclipse - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: Compiling a PostgreSQL 7.3.2 project with Eclipse
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2011/5/6 Krešimir Križanović <Kresimir.Krizanovic@fer.hr>:
> I don't know what to do with this backend interface. I would like to get a
> postmaster running and to connect to a data base with psql. However, when i
> try to start psql, it says that there is no postmaster running.

I would not assume that it is handled the same way as with PostgreSQL,
as it's a "fork" that has quite distinct implementation and behaviour.

Does the TelegraphCQ documentation not include some documentation as
to how to start up the backend?

Answering that, it surely does:
http://telegraph.cs.berkeley.edu/telegraphcq/v0.2/gettingstarted.html