Re: Crediting sponsors in release notes? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: Crediting sponsors in release notes?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

On May 14, 2011 11:47 AM, "Joshua Berkus" <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> > > hidden), or as a page on the "actual" website. That gives it a much
> > > stronger "confidence level" than just a page on a wiki, that anybody
> > > can edit. (now, we know that we are fairly good at "policing" the
> > > content on our wiki, but an outsider does not know that)
>
> Did nobody read my suggestion that this should go in the Press Kit?

You may not have read that I made the same suggestion about the press kit (well, press release... but still!) in my earlier posts in the thread. ;)

Greg said he would collect some information if we agreed on data to collect.

I think we are substantially agreed, and Greg can go ahead and collect info. Once we have it, we can talk more about format and placement.

-selena