Re: [PERFORMANCE] expanding to SAN: which portion best to move - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Willy-Bas Loos
Subject Re: [PERFORMANCE] expanding to SAN: which portion best to move
Date
List pgsql-performance
are you saying that, generally speaking, moving the data would be better unless the SAN performs worse than the disks?
besides your point that it depends on what our end looks like i mean.
(and what do you mean by "the DAS way", sry no native speaker)

cheers,

wbl