Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Edison So
Subject Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function
Date
List pgsql-general
I used the option "-v" with the pg_restore command in the 9.0 database machine. If you want the exact error message, I will have to give it to you on Monday.

Thanks,

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 8:17 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> wrote:
On Saturday, April 16, 2011 4:24:38 pm Edison So wrote:
> Yes, I was.
>
> The backup successfully created the schema followed by continuous error
> messages. It would be nice to have informative error message.

What exactly where the error messages? Also the degree of verbosity and level of
detail can be set in postgresql.conf.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com