Re: Update book entry for PostgreSQL Reference Manual - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Martin Atukunda
Subject Re: Update book entry for PostgreSQL Reference Manual
Date
List pgsql-www
Thanks Dave.

One thing though, the entry now seems to distort the sorting order of
the list of books on the page. It seems to me that the book list is
sorted by version at publication, then Published date.

- Martin -