Re: Update functions and trigger functions by clicking - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Update functions and trigger functions by clicking
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 12:08 PM, Vinicius Santos
<vinicius.santos.lista@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool, thanks :-). Ideally, something like this should be implemented
>>
>> in an object type independent way - ie. in pgObject for example. Not
>> sure how feasible that is though...
>>
> I thought just in pgObject.
>
> I'll write and tell me what you think.
>
> Should I send this afternoon (afternoon for me, here in Brazil) :-)

You have plenty of time - we haven't branched 1.14 yet, so nothing
will be committed for a little while at least.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company