Fields with long values show as blank in grid - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aren Cambre
Subject Fields with long values show as blank in grid
Date
List pgadmin-support
Sometimes with Pgadmin III, I view a table that has a column of unrestricted length.

It appears that if a cell in this column has too many characters, it displays as a blank cell in the grid. If I select that blank cell, press Ctrl-C, then paste into another program, then it is clear that there is in fact data that is not displaying.

Here's a sampling of lengths of fields that show up as blank cells:
  • 5361
  • 6201
  • 5067
  • 5151