RE: Service pgpool - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ahmed, Nawaz
Subject RE: Service pgpool
Date
List pgsql-general
And also the contents of the unit file itself and some more details whether is it the first time you are trying to get
itwork or it used to work but suddenly stopped working etc. The contents of the unit file could give a clue whether it
wassome typo or the sequence at which the different directives are executed in a unit, target dependencies and so on.

Best Regards,

Nawaz Ahmed
Software Development Engineer

Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd
14 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
T +61 2 9452 9027
Nawaz@fast.au.fujitsu.com
fastware.com.au