[pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 4 request - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Campbell, Lance
Subject [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 4 request
Date
List pgadmin-support

For pgAdmin 4 I have a request.  Could you give us an option in setup such that when any screen list fields in a table we can request that they be in a particular order?  I think most people find one of these orders best:

1)      Fields listed as they are in a table. (default)

2)      Fields listed alphabetical.

3)      Fields listed in order of primary key, then any field starting with fk_ , then all other fields alphabetic.

Example:  In the left hand browser when clicking on the “Columns” button under a table we would get the fields listed as one of the above based on what we set in options.

Thanks for considering this.

Lance Campbell