Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Atri Sharma
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Can't we have something related to machine learning? I was thinking of extending a technique where we can fill in some
missingvalues in a data set for the user if he wants us to using some standard ml algorithms.

Atri

Sent from my iPad

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode/#ideas.