FYI: DarwinPorts Portfile (Was Re: Pgadmin on OS x) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jyrki Wahlstedt
Subject FYI: DarwinPorts Portfile (Was Re: Pgadmin on OS x)
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 9.6.2005, at 23:11, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
Hi all,
I have an initial version of DarwinPorts Portfile ready for pgAdmin3
(at least, seems to work for me). I have submitted it, but it might
require some changes (I have no clean system to test it on) before it
is accepted to be included in the porttree. It builds and runs with
the current wxWidgets (2.6.0), Post. The application (pgAdmin3.app)
is located in /Applications/DarwinPorts.

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
! Itsenäisyydenkatu 43 as 1            mob. +358-40-502 0164
! FI-28100 Pori
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386