Re: Join runs for > 10 hours and then fills up >1.3TB of disk space - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From kevin kempter
Subject Re: Join runs for > 10 hours and then fills up >1.3TB of disk space
Date
List pgsql-performance
On further investigation it turns out that I/we have a serious data
issue in that my small table is full of 'UNKNOWN' tags so my query
cannot associate the data correctly - thus I will end up with 2+
billion rows.

Thanks everyone for your help