PostgresSQL DBA job in Bloomington, IL - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Travis Ulrich
Subject PostgresSQL DBA job in Bloomington, IL
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Hello,

I’m currently seeking a qualified candidate for an opportunity I am working on in Bloomington, IL.  Our client is looking for a PostgresSQL DBA for an 8 month + contract position.  We have multiple resources currently on assignment with this company and they typically extend people after their initially contracted time.

Skills and Experience:

 * Recent experience actually building databases within Postgres
* Recent experience in a Linux server environment
* Knowledge of Enterprise Database
* Experience of Data Movement (Informatica) or Data Replication skills, such as queue replication or data propagator,  federation server
* Experience of DB2 and JAVA helpful
* Experience in SQL query optimization
*  Understands data management, data design, and physical data design implications.
* Strong communication skills
* Positive attitude
* Self-starter
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneous

Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions and I’ll get back to you in a timely manner   If this isn’t something your interested in, I apologize and I’d be happy to keep you posted on other opportunities I may have that would be a better fit.  Also, we offer a referral bonus if you can help us locate someone to fill this position.

Travis Ulrich

travisu@talentbidit.com

(414) 773-0641

Travis Ulrich
Resource Manager

    office: 414.773.0641     fax: 414.607.2066

Attachment