Re: [ODBC] MyLog and CommLog options - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Daniil Megrabyan
Subject Re: [ODBC] MyLog and CommLog options
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> 4 февр. 2017 г., в 11:30, Inoue, Hiroshi <h-inoue@dream.email.ne.jp> написал(а):
>
>> miniBagroff:odbc danilabagroff$ cat /usr/local/etc/odbc.ini
>> [pg_abra1]
>> Driver = PostgreSQL
>> Host = localhost
>> Port = 5432
>> Protocol = 6.4
>> FetchBufferSize = 99
>> Database = abra1
>> ReadOnly = no
>> MyLog = /tmp/mylog2.log
>
> Mylog isn't an option, instead try
>
> Debug = 1
>
> Possibly you will find /tmp/mylog_xxxx.
Bingo! It works for tiny example with isql when I put Debug option into odbc.ini(for DSN). Is there is any way to
enablethis option for all driver(in odbcinst.ini) connections? When I’m trying my real life example(with DSNless
connections)the mylog, unfortunately, does not appear.

Thank you.

— Daniil A Megrabyan —