Re: [HACKERS] kqueue - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rui DeSousa
Subject Re: [HACKERS] kqueue
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thanks Thomas,

Just a quick update.

I just deployed this patch into a lower environment yesterday running FreeBSD 12.1 and PostgreSQL 11.6.  I see a
significantreduction is CPU/system load from load highs of 500+ down to the low 20’s.  System CPU time has been reduced
topractically nothing.

I’m working with our support vendor in testing the patch and will continue to let it burn in.  Hopefully, we can get
thepatched committed.  Thanks.