Migrating postgres client(libpq) library from 12.10 to 14(Need some information) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From M Tarkeshwar Rao
Subject Migrating postgres client(libpq) library from 12.10 to 14(Need some information)
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi All,

We are migrating our product from postgres client library libpq 12.10 to libpq 14. This is major upgrade in the client library for us.

I am quite new in this migration activity. Can you please guide me  or share standard steps for this migration.

Which area I should see in detail so that I can avoid any bugs in our production?

Regards

Tarkeshwar