Oracle to PostgreSQL Migration - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Inzamam Shafiq
Subject Oracle to PostgreSQL Migration
Date
Re: Oracle to PostgreSQL Migration  (Thomas Kellerer <shammat@gmx.net>)
Re: Oracle to PostgreSQL Migration  (Marc Millas <marc.millas@mokadb.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Hope everyone is fine.

Can someone help or guide regarding Open Source tools for Oracle to PostgreSQL migration with real time CDC. along with this is there any possibility to change the structure of the database? Let me explain a little more,

We have an Oracle DB which is around 1TB and we want to migrate to PostgreSQL that have a new table structure, so we want to perform data transformation and real time CDC from Oracle to PostgreSQL. Do we have any good open source tool to achieve this with No Coding involved.??

Thanks.

Regards,

Inzamam Shafiq
Sr. DBA