Extension development - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Yonatan Misgan
Subject Extension development
Date
Re: Extension development  (Ahsan Hadi <ahsan.hadi@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers

I am developed my own PostgreSQL extension for learning purpose and it is working correctly but I want to know to which components of the database is my own extension components communicate. For example I have c code, make file sql script, and control file after compiling the make file to which components of the database are each of my extension components to communicate. Thanks for your response.

Regards,

Yonathan Misgan

Assistant Lecturer, @ Debre Tabor University

Faculty of Technology

Department of Computer Science

Studying MSc in Computer Science (in Data and Web Engineering)

@ Addis Ababa University

E-mail: yonamis@dtu.edu.et

        yonathanmisgan.4@gmail.com

Tel:   (+251)-911180185 (mob)