idle_in_transaction_session_timeout not getting log in PG v12.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ishan Joshi
Subject idle_in_transaction_session_timeout not getting log in PG v12.2
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi Team,

I have set idle_in_transaction_session_timeout on user level and it is set for 5 min. I can see after 5 min the session with “idle in transaction” state got killed and it log the details in postgresql log file with “FATAL: terminating connection due to idle-in-transaction timeout” in v11.5

But I have testing the same in v12.2, The session getting killed with state “idle in transaction”  but the log is not generated in postgresql log file.

Is there any specific changes related to this for v12.2 or any additional parameters need to set for generating logs.

Thanks & Regards,

Ishan Joshi

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service