Dependencies in pom.xml of driver version 9.4-1200-jdbc41 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Magnus Mogren
Subject Dependencies in pom.xml of driver version 9.4-1200-jdbc41
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

Hi

Version 9.4-1200-jdbc41 of the driver has a bunch of dependencies specified in the pom.xml

Waffle-jna, slf4j-simple, junit, org.osgi.core and org.osgi.enterprise

Very annoying and not something I want in my project so I have to exclude them from the dependency to the postgresql driver.

Previous versions was a clean pom only adding the driver jar itself to my project, and that is very much better.