Upgraded to 4.28 and can no longer Login - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Nicolas Dechamps
Subject Upgraded to 4.28 and can no longer Login
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi!

I upgraded to today's new release 4.28 x64 on Windows and it says "404 Unauthorized. The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required."

I deleted any stored passwords from my browser, disabled password-storing-feature of my Browser, tried 3 different browsers, rebooted, tried installing pgAdmin on other Computer but problem still persists.

I uninstalled v. 4.28 to reinstall 4.27 but the it crashes/exits right after splash screen.

Kind regards,

N. Dechamps

Nicolas Dechamps

IT Service