handling different languages in a database - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Judy Chun
Subject handling different languages in a database
Date
List pgsql-admin

I’m still a novice.  Can Postgresql can be configured to store the following languages:

Chinese, German, French, Finnish, and Italian.

Can a database be configured to store all these languages or should a database be created for each language.  I’m new to working with databases in different languages.   What issues should I be aware of when working with databases in foreign languages?

Any information would be great.

Judy Chun