ODBC Upgrades - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Curtis, Annette M
Subject ODBC Upgrades
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Currently I have 08.00.0101 installed as PSQLODBC dated 03/05/2005. Whenever I attempt to use the MSI installation of any of the later versions this dll does not upgrade and nor does it install the latest version of the MSI either.

I am currently running PostgreSQL ver. 8.2.x which was just upgraded from 7.4.x this week. I was able to reload the entire client for PgAdmin and it works successfully.

However, I am unable to update the ODBC file and currently have users who are unable to access there databases since I am unable to update the ODBC client from the MSI installation. The majority of the users are on WinXP a few are still on Win2K.

Any advise would be more than welcome at this time.

Thank you,

~Annette

Annette Curtis – Sr. Information Analyst

Database Manager

University of Rochester

255 Crittenden Blvd.

Rochester, New York 14620