Re: Really annoying comments... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Really annoying comments...
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Eeep! pgAdmin handles comments coming from multiple pg_description tables
and it works very well (IMHO) in the pgAdmin UI. By all means make them work
more sensibly in whatever way seems most appropriate - I'll fix pgAdmin to
handle it, but don't just rip them out please!!

Regards, Dave.