Re: ???? see below - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: ???? see below
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Are you sure you're not running a pre-installed older version (such as supplied with Redhat Linux) without realising it (you wouldn't be the first :-) ). What does the output of

SELECT version()

in psql on your server return?

Regards, Dave.
-----Original Message-----
From: frank [mailto:frank@blazingweb.net]
Sent: 13 April 2002 20:14
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] ???? see below

I get this when I try to logon to postgres and I am running above 7.1 I am running 7.2.................????? please e-mail me an answer.

Thanks

FC

pgAdmin gives an error similar to:

Attribute 'datlastsysoid' not found

when attempting to logon to the server.
pgAdmin II requires PostgreSQL 7.1 or higher to operate correctly. The 'datlastsysoid' attribute is found in the pg_database system catalogue, but only on PostgreSQL 7.1+