Re: wxWindows_Scintilla_patch - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Stefan Csomor
Subject Re: wxWindows_Scintilla_patch
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

how about leaving the scintilla code unchanged and trigger translation in
the scintillaWX layer ? this would keep things isolated and it's rather easy
to do, although of course not as nice as having it there in the first place

just my 0.02$

Stefan

(a small sidenote : I have never seen ctrl-key shortcuts in a context menu,
only simple accelerators, being a mac guy I'm not really qualified about
other using context menus w/o a mouse, so take this with a grain of salt ;-)