Doc comments on unsupported versions - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Doc comments on unsupported versions
Date
Re: Doc comments on unsupported versions  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-www
The doc comment form is linked from all doc pages, and while most submissions
are from supported versions there are sometimes reports coming in from old
versions.  Since fixes aren’t applied to unsupported versions, and many reports
against old version have been fixed already, only allowing comments on
supported versions seems reasonable.  The attached (untested) patch implements
a proposal for this.

Is something like this of interest, or are we putting enough value on the
comments on unsupported versions that we want to keep them?

cheers ./daniel

Attachment