Advert for PostgreSQL role in Stockholm - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From James Coxall
Subject Advert for PostgreSQL role in Stockholm
Date
List pgsql-jobs

Hi there,

I’m currently recruiting for an exciting business within the digital media industry who are based in Stockholm. Below is my advert and also my contact details, please get in touch if you are interested or know anyone suitable:

Database Architect – PostgreSQL - required by a global media group based in Stockholm.

Your work will include:

-Architecture and design of high availability PostgreSQL database clusters

-Installing, configuring, and tuning PostgreSQL database clusters on Linux

- PL/SQL installation and configuration

- Scripting

EXPERIENCE/SKILLS NEEDED:

- Expert PostgreSQL database architecture and administration experience

- Experience installing, configuring, tuning high availability database clusters

- Scripting experience (Perl, Shell, Python)

- Extensive PL/SQL experience

This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading company within the digital media industry and an opportunity to work alongside some of the best technical experts in the industry.

Fluent English speakers required, Swedish a bonus.

James Coxall
Senior Consultant - Sweden
Permanent Division
Darwin Recruitment
London  |  Amsterdam  |  Zurich

D: 00 44 (0) 1277 636797
M: 00 44 (0) 7595 412902

Website  |  Email  |  Awards

LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Xing Android REC iOS Android

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please reply to the sender as soon as possible and delete the message. Please note that we are able to, and reserve the right to, monitor e-mail communications passing through our network. The views expressed in this email are not that of the company unless specified within the message. The inclusion of this footnote indicates that the mail message and any attachments have been checked for the presence of known viruses. If you have any comments regarding our policy please direct them to info@darwinrecruitment.com

Attachment