Re: utffile symbol defined is strange. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: utffile symbol defined is strange.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=blob;f=xtra/wx-build/readme.txt;h=d3fc95b409770254ac7ffac69db62d790bd3f955;hb=HEAD
> ..
> Run "build-wxmsw.bat" to from a Visual Studio 2005 commandprompt to build
> the
> required parts of wxWidgets in both release and debug builds (unicode,
> non-DLL).
> ..
>
> Dave, Is change planned by the next release?

Hi,

Sorry - it's fixed. I forgot to update that file. You should use a DLL
build of wxWidgets, ideally from VC++ 2008.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company